Need some Thanksgiving recipe ideas? Check out these Thanksgiving appetizers, side dishes, desserts and drinks from Cooking with Mamma C! There’s turkey too!
Howdy, Turkeys! Are you freaking out about your Thanksgiving menu yet?
No worries! I’ve got you covered with my best Thanksgiving recipe ideas.
Scroll down to find something you love.
Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy
I’ll be making Mom’s Thanksgiving turkey and you should too! It’s stuffed with citrus, onions and garlic, basted with a butter and wine sauce and topped with gravy!
If you don’t need an entire turkey and want a no-fuss, healthy option, consider turkey breast tenderloins, which are ready in just over 30 minutes. Slice up the leftovers for sandwiches!
Do you have appetizers on Thanksgiving? Here are some that would be perfect.
- Sweet and Savory Butter Pecan Cheese Log
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Cream Cheese
- Spinach, Artichoke and Asiago Dip
- Baked Parmesan Jalapeño Poppers with Prosciutto (Gluten Free)
Thanksgiving Side Dishes
On Thanksgiving, it’s all about the side dishes! Am I right?
- Amish Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes
- Broccoli with Gremolata (This is on our menu this year!)
- Creamed Spinach Soufflé with Artichokes
- Broccoli Au Gratin with Fontina
- Peas with Onions (and Bacon)
- Mashed Turnips with Brown Butter and Bacon
- Onion Pie with Cream Cheese
In my family, salad is a must on Thanksgiving.
- The Best Italian Green Salad with Homemade Dressing (We’re having this one.)
- Spinach Salad with Mandarin Oranges and Pancetta
- Apple-Mozzarella-Pecan Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
Do you serve special drinks on Thanksgiving? We always have moonshine and other cocktails available.
- Apple Pie Moonshine – Is there anything more perfect for Thanksgiving?
- Dark Cherry Amaretto Sour – Use frozen, pitted cherries!
- Coquito (Coconut-Rum Drink) – This is a Puerto Rican holiday drink you can make as a host/hostess gift!
- Homemade Chocolate Liqueur – Pour this over your dessert and give some bottles as gifts!
I had to save the best for last, right? Bring on the desserts, Baby!
- Cranberry Pie with Sugar Cookie Crust – This is definitely happening at my house.
- Fluffy Crustless Cheesecake – A Thanksgiving tradition for many readers! This is the best cheesecake and happens to be gluten free.
- Easy Lemon Pie with Pecans – This is probably the easiest pie I’ve made. Everybody loves lemon!
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding Pie with Brownie Crust – So delicious, it’s ridiculous!
Whew! That’s all I’ve got for now.
If I don’t pop back in before the holiday, Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
XO – Andrea